Apple WATCH Series 6 Silver Aluminum Case with Sport LoopRobson Technologies Ltd
The future of health is on your wrist. Measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app. Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. See your fitness metrics at a glance with the enhanced Always-On Retina display. With the Apple Watch Series 6 on your wrist, a healthier, more active, more connected life is within reach.
For additional Apple WATCH MODELS and pricing contact us on our TOLL FREE 1-877-9-ROBSON or 1-877-976-2766.
Push yourself further
- Get inspiration to keep moving and track your workout metrics more precisely than ever, whether in the water, at the gym, or out on the road
- No matter how you love to move, Apple Watch has a workout just for you; choose from running, walking, swimming, yoga, cycling, high-intensity interval training, dance, or just about anything else you're into
- Activity rings help you stay motivated to sit less, move more, and get some exercise day after day
- Share your Activity rings with friends and family to encourage each other, or invite friends to compete in a seven-day Activity Challenge
- GPS/GNSS keep an eye on your location, and help you track your distance and routes
- Compass and always-on altimeter detect your elevation in real time, indoors and out
Blood oxygen: new sensor, new insights
- Take on-demand readings of your blood oxygen as well as background readings, day and night; your blood oxygen level is a key indicator of your overall wellness, and can help you understand how well your body is absorbing oxygen and the amount of oxygen delivered to your body
- Blood oxygen sensor is made up of four LED clusters and four photodiodes; incorporated into the completely redesigned back crystal, this new sensor works with the Blood Oxygen app to determine your blood oxygen level
- Green, red, and infrared LEDs shine light onto the blood vessels in your wrist, and photodiodes measure the amount of light reflected back; advanced algorithms then calculate the color of your blood, which indicates the amount of oxygen present
ECG and sleep tracking
- With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 6 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram, which can provide critical data for doctors and peace of mind for you
- Electrodes built into the Digital Crown and the back crystal work together with the ECG app to read your heart's electrical signals; it can indicate whether your heart rhythm shows signs of atrial fibrillation (a serious form of irregular heart rhythm) or sinus rhythm, which means your heart is beating in a normal pattern
- Getting the right amount of sleep is important for good health, so the new Sleep app helps you establish a regular bedtime routine and keep track of your sleep trends night after night
THIS WHOLESALE PRICE PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THRU THE TECHNOLOGY PARTNER PAYMENT PROGRAM DUE TO EXISTING AGREEMENTS WITH THE MANUFACTURER. YOUR FIRST PAYMENT AND SHIPPING WILL BE PROCESSED UPON PLACING THE ORDER WITH THE TECHNOLOGY PARTNER PAYMENT PROGRAM APPLICATION EMAILED TO YOU (UNLESS YOU ARE CURRENTLY A TECHNOLOGY PARTNER PAYMENT PROGRAM MEMBER). THE TECHNOLOGY PARTNER PAYMENT PROGRAM IS DESCRIBED BELOW:
Our pricing is based on the industry leading Technology Partner Payment Program. The payments are taken directly out of your bank account on the 1st and the 15th OR the 8th and the 22nd of each month (you choose the payment cycle) during a 30 month term. There are no further payments until you receive your product. Acceptance in the Technology Partner Payment Program is "on approved credit" (OAC).
Note all of the products in the Technology Partner Payment Program are brand new and come with a full manufacturer's warranty.